Registration for Summer Programs
Details about all of our programs are available in the 2017 Summer Program Guide
. To register for programs read the information below. A link to registration will be available on May 1, 2017.
When registering online, keep the following items in mind.
1. You will need a debit or credit card to process payment for the fees associated with the programs that you are registering for.
2. There will be a 5.95% registration fee added to your transaction.
3. Online registration is not available for Private Rentals, Birthday Parties or Season Passes.
What if I can't register online?
1. Come to one of the registration nights. If you have questions or do not have internet access, this is a great option for you. Registration nights will be May 8, 15, & 22 from 6-8p at the Nevada City Swimming Pool. If you are interested in a Private Rental or Birthday Party, this is the time to reserve your date.
2. Register at the swimming pool during hours that we are open to the public. View the Summer Program Guide
3.. Mail your registration form to City Hall (not recommended). Any registrations received at City Hall will be processed as staff receive them and are available to do so. Swimming pool staff do not work at City Hall, so mail-in registration could be delayed due to this. There are no recreation staff available at City Hall to answer questions if you come in to drop off your registration. If you are mailing in your registration, you will need to print and complete the registration form
1. Registration for all programs is taken on a first come, first served basis.
2. Participants may choose to be put on a wait list if a program or lesson is full.
3. Any programs and lessons that do not meet minimum enrollment will be cancelled. If a program or lesson is cancelled by City staff, participants may transfer to another program, receive a credit toward a different Nevada City Parks & Recreation program or receive a full class fee refund (minus the registration fee).
4. All registrations require payment. No spaces will be held without payment.
5. Online registration will close one week prior to the start of any program. If you wish to register for a program after the online registration has closed, you will need to come to the swimming pool during business hours to get registered.
6. No registrations will be taken for swim lessons once that session has started, unless City staff add participants from a waiting list.
There are no refunds on program, lesson, party or rental fees unless a program or lesson is cancelled by City staff. Participants who miss program or lesson days will not be offered make-up dates.
Once you have read all of the information, you can click the button below to get registered.
Registration does not open until May 1, 2017.