Registration for Summer Programs
Registration for summer programs generally begins in early May. Keep checking back to this page for program information, updates on registration and fees.
1. Registration for all programs is taken on a first come, first served basis.
2. Participants may choose to be put on a wait list if a program or lesson is full.
3. Any programs and lessons that do not meet minimum enrollment will be cancelled. If a program or
lesson is cancelled by City staff, participants may transfer to another program, receive a credit toward a different Nevada City Parks & Recreation program or receive a full refund.
4. All registrations require payment. No spaces will be held without payment.
5. Online registration will close one week prior to the start of any program. If you wish to register for a program after the online registration has closed, you will need to come to the swimming pool during business hours to get registered.
6. No registrations will be taken for swim lessons once that session has started.
There are no refunds on program, lesson, party or rental fees unless a program or lesson is cancelled by City staff. Participants who miss program or lesson days will not be offered make-up dates.